Wednesday, 3 May 2023

Relationship Tips

Good morning my sunshine's, today We are going to talk about relationship Tips or rather say love tips.


There are so many ways of expressing love, and most people have one or two ways that they most commonly demonstrate affection. They are also usually the same ways that they best identify and understand Love when it's offered to them. It is very important to understand how you and your partner feel and show appreciation, so you that you can recognise when they are showing love. And adjust your own way of offering love to them so that they can truly feel.


Well my Sunshine's below are the most important 2 ways to express love, I will only talk about two ways on how to express love, the other ones are for next time


Gifts:  Some people express and feel love through gift giving. For example, you can buy clothes. Flowers, perfume, give out a favourite treat or handmade item. This are ways your partener demonstrate that they thinking about you. It is not a must to buy expensive things if you don't have money, remember that is the thoughts that counts.


Acts: Another way to express love it to do something for kind or helpful for another person. By doing a  chore or making meal for you loved one. Also being there for your partener through the difficulties. There is a boundary, you must not over do it, especially if your are not engaged or married. You can show them that they are important to you, you must always understand them....



















15 comments:

  1. This is Profound dear. People have different love languages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing, we learn everyday indeed👏❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing indeed,💯❤️👌hoping to make one

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well well...😊this is entertsining since love is sooo extensive and expressed in different ways and I hope to gain knowledge of how really love expression works nowadays

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I like gifts and money so I only feel loved if my partner gives me money and buy me gifts so this is absolutely true!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Honestly I don't like gifts, from my partner especially money🥺
    But it's worth trying
    Thank you for the tipss

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is amazing, it motivate and it makes one beholds unforgettable memories

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely true..I think it will work out for me ..LOVE is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love is a beautiful thing.😍it' is beautiful if you let it. Love is our to make and it can only be up to 2 people to make it

      Delete
  9. I have been trying to show someone that I love her through giving her favourite treats but it's not working. So what else can I try?

    ReplyDelete

Relationship goals

   Below are the relationship tips that can help your relationship 1. To fight the problem not each other   Addressing your issues together ...